RE: The Mechanics Worst Nightmare!

John,
What I have done before was to take a punch or some other similar device and
tap counter clockwise around the broken extractor to loosen it enough to
pull it out with a nice small pair of needle nose..

Hope it helps.

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://binderbulletin.org/upload/JBScout.jpg

p.s.  I am going to take my Exhaust Manifolds off and am worried about the
same thing..
Anyone have any problems before.. Any insight????