Re: Dan's rub

Why would you suspect your stock shackles?
I need to put my coat on, wander out to the Scout and try to envision why
the shackles would contribute to your rub.
envision....humm...wonder if the root of this word is envy?  nah.. Tom M
can't be right...or can he?

Willy
Dan, if we both stay inside all day we can generat anothe sunday digest.