Clutch Master Cylinder

Digesters,

OK. Got the clutch slave cylinder rebuilt but during the process of bleeding
the system, noticed that the master cylinder is leaking a little. I took it
apart and "flexed" the rubber cups and cleaned it good. It seems to be working
now, but I'm sure this will be short lived.
I ordered a master cylinder rebuild kit from NAPA but the piston is different
from the one in the Scout. I think the master cylinder I have has been
replaced because it doesn't look like the diagram in the service manual or the
parts manual. I don't think IH used more than one type on the model 80's.
I have several choices:
1) Try to find a stock MC and rebuild it with the NAPA kit
2) Try to rebuild my cylinder with the NAPA kit and hope it works
3) Leave it alone and worry about it when it starts to leak again.

Anyone have a Scout 80 clutch master cylinder they want to sell?

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
rlireland@domain.elided