Re: Plug wires

On Sat, 28 Nov 1998, Tom Mandera wrote:

> > shut it off, I would get smoke from the oil fill neck.
>
> I dunno if it's "normal" in the manner you described, but when I stop at
> the gas station for my fill-up of oil and to check the gas, pouring a
> quart of "cold" motor oil into a "hot" engine causes it to smoke a little
> as I pour it in..
>
> -Tom

I don't add oil when I shut it off though....  It comes out of the fill
neck as soon as I shut off the engine.  It just kinda curls out slowly,
what we in the fire service would describe as a "cold" smoke.  It doesn't
come out really fast, like there is something pushing it out, it just
drifts out lazily....

Dan