Re: sigs

In a message dated 11/25/98 1:34:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< 1970 IH Scout 800A
 Paint: white           "I USE CB CHANNEL 4"
 304 V8 Stock
 4" Suspension lift, custom        ICQ# 18862563
 31X10.5 AT, thinking about 33 MT's
 Mustang Seats
 3-speed transmission
 Prerunner shocks
 Soon to have: Stereo, steering stabilizer shock, 2" body lift, "new" door
 panels, roll bar, Hi Lift jack
 Eventually have: power steering, front disc brakes, steering wheel,
 body and paint done
 Personal info: Age 28, married to Stacy, have two children, Gregory and
 Jessica, reside in Grand Junction, Co. Soon will be buying a Franchise
 "Dominos Pizza" as soon as I can come up with the down! I Enjoy the
 outdoors, avid hunter, and partake in sports when I can.
 Scouts are my life. But my family does come first. >>

Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80 turbo

Hi everyone. I'm an Aries. I have blue eyes, blonde hair, and a 32" waist. I
enjoy watersports and candle lit dinners. I listen to dance/club music, and my
favorite quote is as follows...  :-]