Registration credits

Now that's the kind of good ideas we need to float.  A killer one, as a
matter of fact.

Howbout you get your sales tax back when you add the Howell unit and a pair
of free-flow cats to that old T'all?  In my area it's 6%, so that's some
serious cash and some real clean air.  (okay, whatever about the cats).

And, as somebody pointed out, you'd have to put a lot of miles on a
Navigator before the environmental impact of BUILDING the damn thing was
covered by the slightly lower (if at all) emissions compared to just driving
this example of a re-worked Travellall.

Hell, we're not polluters, we're recyclers.  Engine re-building should be
tax-exempt, too.