window latches

Howdy everyone,

I am new to the list and I recently purchased a 1973 Scout II which
also came with all the replacement parts already assembled, minus two
front tires.  (What a pain to get on trailer to tow home).
A couple a weeks ago while everyone was having a "lucky" Scout
weekend, the sun and moon must not have been properly aligned here in
central TX because while the running Scout was parked at the auto
repair shop Friday night, some losers walked by and busted every
window out with rocks.
Passenger side sliding window latch is missing (same for spare parts
Scout) so I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to
find some.

Thanking in advance,
Laura