4 inch lift kits

I know, lift springs have been discussed extensively in the past but I
didn't pay much attention because I was severely broke and only got
depressed thinking about how much I couldn't afford them.  Then I got
hit head on by a drunken woman in a toyota camry.  She messed up the
front bumper,  fender, lower grille, and turn signal on the drivers
side.  Her car was totaled.  They estimated the damage at $1020.
I pulled the fender out to almost its original position with my winch
so its completely drive able and  I think I can pound out most of the
dent.

After looking at my badly sagging old springs i've decided I would
much rather have new lift springs than a straight fender.  So could
someone give me a summary of the pro's and con's of the different
lifts available.  I eventually want 33's but currently have 31 X
10.50.

Thanks

Nick Leiterman
Kent, Washington