No Subject

There is a small digest on the subject.  You can sign up by going to:
http://home.att.net/~jweir/tbi/inject.htm.  This site also has some good
basic data.  Aimed at J**ps, but works for anything.

Jim Shepherd
1986 IHC S1900 being made into a motorhome
1959 BC150 in need of an engine (among other things)