servo

I posted this some time ago with no responce and hope this time will
result in something.

Next step will be to convert the Scout to manual tranny which my be a
better plan anyway.

Willy

Here is Daves plea:

>Oh Scout Master Willy. Here's a good one that either you or your
knowledgeable scout friends could really help me out with.

1970 Scout 800 B.
Automatic
232 or 238  (I can't remember) straight 6

One of the rear servo arms is busted. I've taken out the part and
no one around little Lander Wyoming has the part, in fact no one in
the world has the part. Is there another vehicle that used/ uses
this same servo or do you know of anywhere I can find one?
Apparently an auto 800 b is hard to come by and they didn't make a
lot of them. . . hence my problems. Yes, I've already blown hunting
season by having to use my truck instead of the trusty scout steed.
. . Let me know your thoughts.

>Dave
end of missive
wc