Re: my engine problems

> From: Dent8@domain.elided
> Subject: Re:  My engine problems (post to keep Dan N happy)
>
> Dan-
> How about your plug wires?  Sometimes new ones are miraculous.  And you only
> need four (plus coil)!
> Dennis Millward

Would you believe that Dad has already suggested this??  I will give it a
shot, since I don't have anything else to try.  I have spark going in to
the dist cap, and spark coming out, so the dist should be good.  I dunno.
I will try new plug wires since it is the only thing that I haven't
replaced ignition-wise (except the distributer and points and coil).  Like
I said, the plugs are good, the cap is (relatively) new, along with the
rotor.
So, anyone have p/n's for 8mm plug wires?  Something I can give to
CarQuest?  NAPA is 1/2 hour drive away....  TIA.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - not running well
1965 Scout 80 - no chance of running, won't even roll
1964 Scout 80 - little chance of running, but will roll