Hydraulic clutch leaks

Howdy All,

The hydraulic clutch slave cylinder on our '65 Scout has a leak that has
gotten progressively worse. Now, there's a visible trail of fluid after each
shift. We're measuring clutch fluid in ounces per mile.
Can a rebuild kit be obtained for these slave cylinders or do you have to
replace the whole thing? Is there another truck that uses the same cylinder
that would be easier to find parts for?
I was going to start calling parts places but I thought I'd check with the
wisdom on the digest first.
Thanks,

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80