Tranny

   I just want to tought a product that I've loved and promoted many
times. My tranny was slipping and hanging in second yesterday, so; when
I got home I got out my Berke-Bile 2+2 and sprayed about a minutes worth
down the fill pipe. This lossened up all the gun and varnish and the
tranny is running perfect now! I'll be changing the oil and filter
tommorrow, but; besides cleaing carbs, that 2+2 is great for auto
trannies!

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The