RE: Lost Gas Cap Tip & Rhinoliner question

> From: n9ads@domain.elided (Howard R Pletcher)
> Subject: Lost Gas Cap Tip
>
> Back when my Scout was new, I had a habit of driving off and leaving the
> gas cap on top of the fuel pump at the station.  After buying a couple of
> new ones, I decided to fix the situation by drilling a hole in the bottom
<snip>

Nothing too dramatic for me... I just put the gas cap on the door handle
while I'm filling.  That way I can't miss it before I jump in. Or, go buy a
locking cap so that you leave your keys attached to the cap.

Also, has anybody Rhinolined their interior? I'm thinking about doing the
bed and tailgate because the current vinyl covering allows things (like my
dogs) to slip all over the place while I drive. I've heard that you can prep
your own tub to save a couple of $$. Any thoughts anyone?

Tony
78 Scout II