RE: *$%!@ pulsing lights

The main feed from the alt to through the firewall would be my first
suspect.  They get old and brittle, and with the higher charge at mid to
high rpm, you may be heating the wire enough to cause it to make and
break connection in the harness through the firewall.  I have had
extensive problems with this connector, and finally hard wired the alt
wire through the firewall, bypassing the connector.

Just my 2 cents worth,
Epp