Bumper/brush guard for Scout II

While I'm having the 392 from my Traveler rebuilt, I've pondered the
question of bumper/brush guards, too.  My stock bumpers are shot, and I
left the front one with Rickey Bordelon of LLOL in Baton Rouge.

Rickey did right by me after my ride seized up on the trip from Tejas to
South Carolina (just west of Lafayette).  He stored the truck for me until
I could get down there about 3 wks ago and rescue it.

I want something that'll protect me from the guy in front of me and from
the dangers of the trail.  Other than my life and the lives of my
passengers, I think the damn radiator is about the most valuable part of
the truck.   So I definitely want to protect it.

I'm thinking about a pipe bumper or a box channel bumper with some type of
grill guard built on.  I'll leave space for a future winch, I guess.

I'm also switching over to new (mechanical where available) gages (oil
pressure, water temp, ammeter and fuel gage/sender) from Jeg's.  I guess
I'd enjoy a tach and a vacuum gage, too, but I'm not sure where I'd put'em,
at this point.

Roger
'78/7'79 Traveler
392/727/D44/D20