move to montana?

>sheesh, Epp... you need to move to Montana.. you can be one of my
neighbors.. i won't complain... and neither do the others.

11pm with a sledge hammer beating my extended shackles over the poly
bushings... or 2am with the electric impact changing tires in the street

(hey, at 2am, I sure don't want to use a star wrench and take even
LONGER to
do the job!)... starting up a glasspack'd 304 at 3:15am after a motor
swap...  grinder at midnight...

No complaints thus far.  :-)

- -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
>"Won't you be... my neighbor."
Tom,
Not sure how understanding or tolerant folks are in Montana  but down
here in my little corner of Wyoming we don't evict noisy neighbors but
they may be treated to a little dose of western justice. First and
second time would be a warning, third time....
well you get the picture.
So run the grinder at midnight but watch your backside;-)
To tell the truth I would rather deal with neighbors that let me know
that what I am doing is a bother than with a neighbor that calls the
police/building inspector/EPA, whom ever.
And Tom, if you were my neighbor and you were changing tires with an
electric impact wrench at 2am... I would come out and help you because
1) I want to get back to sleep and 2) if its 2am you must be late for
the graveyard shift up at the mine.

Willy
Can I send one of those plastic racer/dune buggy seats UPS without
putting it in a box?