Cookie Dan's not the only one

IHers,

I too have purchased a new IH. I got a 78 Traveller for $200. Engine runs
great. Tranny slips in third. Leaks fumes into the cab REAL bad. Brakes
work. Electical system seems to work.  Body would give Dan's ugly a run
for it money.  Don't know the gearing in the axles yet, but I hope it is
better thatn the 3.08s I have now.

The cool stuff I've discovered so far: 40 gal tank/with skid plate! 2
spare rims, front brush guard, TONS (literally) of spare parts. Interior
is in good shape, the seats even fold down only when you operate the
lever.

Since this is a parts truck, If any one needs any interior parts
(headliner, side panels, seats, glass, especially the Traveller specific
stuff), let me know. Most of the driver's side metal is good also.

I'll be messing around with it this afternoon so, I will know more about
it later.

Ken

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]