Please help me calm the urge to buy another Scout!

Hi all:

I recently saw in the paper a 65 or 66 Scout 800 for sale.   Curiosity got
the better of me so I decided to go look at it.   It was in better shape
than I anticipated.    The body had some dents and rust in the rear fenders,
but nothing that a little TLC could not take care of.    The little 4 popper
(not sure of size) runs really strong.   It has the pickup cab top on it and
a 4 speed trans.  It also has a good working snowplow blade too.     They
want $700. for it and I have  been thinking of it since I looked at it this
morning.   Could someone please surpress this urge to buy the thing?   I
have too many projects already, but I dont know if I could live with my self
if I do not buy this truck.   Please help!

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided

Opening day of MI firearm deer season is tomorrow!    Save a deer, bag an
activist......