Opinions please Plus another question

     I thought for sure you guys would get more complicated than you did.
 i was expecting long posts in conversions and MSD ignitions and Jacobs
ignitions.  Your making it to simple: "put in a points Dist and
pertronics."

     I can't make a tach work with my Gold box ignition.  i already sent
the first one back because it didn't work now it's replacement didn't
work ether.  WHats the trick?

It's demon possessed I say.................DEMON POSSESSED
Rik DesJardin
po box 304
Pomeroy,Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided   http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]