Re: battery

>Also, interesting to note that a Scout II will *not* run off the
>alternator *without a battery* of some sort.. maybe a dead one, but it
>has to have one..
Tom,
An equally interesting note is that my SS II *will * run off of the Alt
when I switch my isolator to neither bats.
Should be same as not having a battery at all so unless there is a
sensor that detects a battery nearby...;-)
one of our electrical system gurus will have to explain this phenomenon.

Willy