Trailer

Hello,

    Good luck on the hauling project. One more for the NJ IH ranch eh?
Batteries seem to fail just as you described any more. I suspect cheaper,
thinner internal plates and connections. Once the corrosion begins it's a
quicker end than older construction. Hmm, NOS IH batteries - probably not.
I'm starting to get people spotting IH ads for me now. Got to look up one I
heard about today. A snowplow (fits Scouts) for sale for $595. It includes
the attached Scout. Some advertisers have no respect for historically
significant vehicles :)

       *  *             It's:           "SPLAT - MY CAT!"
     -//-//-_
   +>\        --__      Slower than a speeding Scout II.  Much slower.
   +>/       _------__  Mortally slower, one might say. Rest in Pieces.
     -\\-\\--
       *  *             Save the whales.  Collect the whole set.