Re: Landrys Winter Trailer

I have not read all the posts on this subject (exhaust work in the cold
has me distracted) so if I am way off base or this has been gone over,
never mind.
Back ground: pulling 18-20 foot trailers loaded with up to 9 horses on
snow,ice, and mud.
 first of all I hope you have trailer brakes.
When stopping on  slick surfaces apply the trailer brakes (lightly)
before you apply the foot brakes.
If you start to jack knife: ease off of the foot brakes and apply more
trailer brake.
The trailer brake will work like a sea anchor and straighten  everything
out, hope straight is the direction you want to go:-0
Willy
ever smell the smoke that comes out of an old muffler with a rodent nest
in it? YUCK!!!!
should have check first...