Tom M's flat spot

Remembering my old dual weber days; a transitional flat spot is sometimes
associated with too lean an idle mixture. The accelerator pump has too much
wark to do to keep the mixture at a reasonable level.

I've been amazed at the nuber of times the "overcarburation" problem is
made worse by trying to "lean out" the carb.

Just a thought. (Uh, SCCA days were a long time ago, I could have this all
wrong, but that turned out to be the problem with the j**p, it ran better
at high altitudes)

Tom how does it feel going over the pass to Missoula?

Bob (can't fix his own scout so he's full of ideas for others) Deruy