one tool & money

but one tool?
If I can't have a leatherman (multi-tool) then it would have to be a
spoon:-)
Money bags<G>, you need to make better friends with the good folks at
NAPA, I had my choice of the off the shelf coil for 32 bucks or I could
wait overnight for a $13.00 unit (which I did). should work just fine,
their recommendation, it was for my FC-150 so there may not be a cheap
one for Scouts but ask them next time (long periods of silence and or
whining work wonders).

Willy
Eclectic fleet of vehicles