The Scout Ranch web page

IH all,
Well, I finally did it and made a web page for myself and my
business(The Scout Ranch).  I am still learning the finer arts of html
programing, but all the links on the pages to products, tech tips, and
some other stuff work great.  I plan on putting some of my photos out
there in addition to some other stuff.  This web page stuff was pretty
easy, so far.(granted, I just know the basics!)  Let me know what ya'll
think.

http://www.cafes.net/epp/TSRhomepage.htm

Epp
The Scout Ranch