Wiper Motors

While I've got the dashboard off I need to deal with the windshield wiper
motor problem.  In my case the problem is that the previous owner replaced
the wiper motors for my 800 with those from an 80.  In addition to the fact
the Scout 80 motors each have a single valve on them (instead of the
dash-mounted valves), these wiper motors are *weak* -- no strange
observation, I'm sure!  Does anybody have experience replacing these things
with alternative vacuum (or better still, electric) motors that will fit
under the dash?  If so, part numbers and any wisdom on the replacement
procedure would be grand...

Alan
'68 Scout 800 "L'il Boy Blue"