what am i going to do with this travel all

Well here is an interesting situation....

I have this mess of a 68 travel all ... the body is gone except for a
few trim pieces which have been spoken for... and it seems the the 250
Lb weight of the t34 is to expensive to ship to those who would really
like to have it... now I have been offered a place to keep the rolling
chassis... which is complete.

The question is what can i build up out of this thing.... My first
thought would be a 48 or so pickup body  on top of a shortened frame....
then yesterday I found a scout 800 body in good shape... or I could just
make a roll cage open buggy out of it... mmmm that seems like sort of
fun...

any suggestions... this binderitus is hitting hard...

John dodd