Re: Tom,Dan, or anyone else...

>Tom,
>   With your rear longer shackles you are actually inproving your pinion
>angle . This would have more of an impact if you were using longer
>reverse shackles in the front.

"Improving" = lessening?

The issue, I thought, was driveline vibrations.  Not overall severity of
operating angles.

My longer rear shackles would tip the pinion slightly upward.. OFF of
horizontal, OFF of parallel with the transfer case = potential for vibration.

I was concerned I would get a vibration when I put the shackles on because
of this... but I haven't noticed it (the bent axle flange was more
noticeable, anyhow)

-Tom