Does anyone read the digest on weekends?

I'm trying to do my part, responding even though what I have to say isn't
worth much, and my truck has no interesting problems (guess it's time to
create some via excessive modifications).  By sending in dross I help it reach
the 27k trigger or whatever constitutes a digest.
Maybe I should beef up the sig file?
Dennis Millward
1963 (y2k compliant) C1200 3/4 ton, 4wd, 304ci, T34, 8 1/2 foot bed, bias ply
tires, needs 2 new ones, am radio doesn't work, dash throttle (that's cool),
time to paint as it is not in the desert anymore, I like long walks on the
beach...