Re: Re: Scout work... . . or timing lights

John L wrote:
>But it could simply be you need to invest in a newer generation timing
light with a nice bright output.  I have several and I can definitely tell
the difference in brightness with the newer generation lights.<

I have what I think is one of the "better" timing lights, a SnapOn digital.
 (No, I didn't cough up the 400 bucks or so they cost new).  A Scout is
hard to time even with that light.  It's just too far down there to see
clearly except in the dark, and impossible outside in bright daylight..

Doug