Re: Alternator Frame size

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998  The men from Black Helicopters forced Steve Stegmann to
write

 >My 100 amp Summit Racing one-wire alternator is the same frame size as my
>regular scout alternator.

Is that the PowerMaster Racing Alternator  # PWM-8002
<http://store.summitracing.com/sr/partDetail.asp?part_id=2995>
(they claim the output to be  Max amps: 94)  if so then I will order one
today.

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
DSS/DH:   3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace.
We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that
feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget
that ye were our countrymen."    -- Samuel Adams