Trannies and water while wheeling...

     Dan,

        Actually the fluid is not milky nor does it smell.  I started the
     truck at the shop yesterday to mix the fluid around before I drained
     it, and after 35 min. idling in gear, no slippage!  Now the problem
     seems like it went away?  Wazupwidat?

        I thought it was water, now I;m not sure.

     Maybe a speck of dirt in the valve body.  I'll drop and drain it and
     go from there.

     -Joel