Re: Kevin Curry

Oh PLEASE! No apology necessary! I took absolutely no offense to what you guys were writing! I don't mind being picked at all! One of the problems I have with one of my other lists is that it's too stuffy. Bring it all on!!! :o)

matt & stacy sopher wrote:

IH all,
Kevin,
Sorry I even started this string about your Hummer!
Maybe I'll think about what I'll write before I actually do it.
Again, sorry!
Matt Sopher

--
Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!