pickup camper tops

I have a camper top on my 71 stepside p/k it is mfg by
Cardo Industries
1064 El Camino st
Sacramento Ca. phone (no area code) 922-7824
That is for you guys on the left coast. And for the people out there that
are still looking for a spray on liner material i have just applied
Dupli-Color Truck Bed Coating to my truck bed.This stuff is avalible from
your local Sherwin-Williams Auto Paint store.Dupli-Color is a S-W company.
it is avalible in spray cans at $7-8 per can or by the gallon at $45-50,that
the price in Winston Salem N.C.
Steve Coe
71 IHC stepside
Lassie