Crimson book on IH trucks

I've experienced every thing you are Tom.  Once  I even posted on the
Binder Bulletin " I need you but your killing me".  I went through a town
last week(out of my way) to see if there would be any Scouts parked along
the street with a FOR SALE  sign in the window.  Guess what I found one,
it seems I can track them down from miles away.
The first step in realizing you have a problem is to go to Dan Nees web
site,go to his guest book, stand -up, say your name and admit your a
IHCaholic.

Rik DesJardin                  It is better to be quiet and thought a
fool
RikOFWA@domain.elided      than to speak and remove all doubt.

I say that and then I still keep speaking out.
Time for the pre-season snowmobile check.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]