FOR SALE: 1972 Scout II....

Well all, after many hours of thinking and deciding, I have decided to sell
my Scout.   I dont wanna do it, but something here has to go.    I need to
get rid of it, because I just bought a "good gas mileage" Truck (small
inline six, 3 on tree...) and it is road ready.   I dont have the Scout
ready to really drive yet.   It has the potential of a good off road
machine.   It runs with a 345 V8 and automatic along with Dana 20 T-case.
It has a Dana 44 rear and Dana 30 front.    It has chrome trim and alot of
other goodies.    It does need some work on the T-case shift linkage and the
brakes need to be bled.   It needs some body work also.   To go with it, I
have a Dana 44 front with disc brakes out of a 1976 Traveler that I had
planned to swap .   I also have some doors off a 1973 Scout that will go
with it also.   I am asking $750. for the whole deal.   I also take
full/partial trades too:(guns, a 3/4 ton parts truck for mine, Tools what do
you have in mind?...)  I will have photos available at a later date.   If
interested e-mail me direct at: lublin@domain.elided and we will talk.   I really
dont wanna get rid of the Scout, but something has to give....I defiantly am
torn over it, but I have too many projects as is....

Chris "Lube" Lublin