Jelous and oil drainback

RE:

Now all I need to do is use that "RIght Stuff" John Hofstetter bought me
and fix those VC gasket leaks once and for all!
Tom H.

REPLY:
Gee Tom what did ya do to deserve that? Is all I need to do is send John H.
a self addressed pouch and it will be sent to me?? If so its on the
way...heheheh

RE: Oil drain back

REPLY:

	Hey I got a wild idea on my HARDCOREOFFROADBALLSOUTRIG what if I spent
some time with a carbide tip on my die grinder and smothed the sides of the
vally area on the block as well as removed the flashing from the drainback
holes. Then chamfer the holes so it drains better.
	I think this time consuming effort would be better than painting the
inside of the block with that special paint to smooth the oil drain areas.
I want to port match my intake and exaust holes to the respective sizes for
my bad to the bone 392 I am planning. I already have the 345 heads. I got a
set that came from a thrown rod motor with a crack in the block (aside from
replacing the block or welding and selling the whole motor) i think i will
use the spare parts. The whole motor was rebuilt and ran for about 5 minuts
and the guy didn't tighten or locktight the rodbolts so it threw one. It
bent the valve.

So I figger I will replace the bent valve and check the guide at the same
time. Then I can port match the holes and talk to someone who knows about
where to remove material for the better power porting part.( John Glancy,
gryphin, or Ismail who race theirs ought to know).

Well before I get to the length of Tom Or John L. I will sigh off. (No
offense ment)

John Fleck
B.C.B.
                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule