Another Scout sighting in a movie

     Saturday, while taking a break from cleaning the garage, I flipped on
     the TV just in time to catch a glimpse of the driver's rear quarter
     panel of a Scout, labeled Scout II XLC. The movie was titled "Empire
     Records". It was not the type of movie I would normally watch, but the
     prospect of catching another glimpse of the Scout sucked me into the
     plot. Much to my disappointment, I sat through the entire movie
     without so much as a split-second shot of the Scout.

     A couple hours that could have been better spent tinkering on my own
     Scout- I must be ill! Maybe I need to check into the Henry Ford
     Clinic!

     Regards,

     steve_cavender@domain.elided