Holly Fuel injection (for Lube)

RE:

Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 09:59:03 -0600
From: "The Lublin Family" <lublin@domain.elided>
Subject: Holley Pro-Jection, Possibilities of working on a 345V8?

Hello all:

Has anyone here ever messed with Holley Pro-Jection?    I am thinking of
getting this setup for my '74 3/4 ton 4X4 with a 345 V8 in it.    I was told
that Pro-Jection fits a Spreadbore intake....Hmmm...Didn't IH use a
cast-iron spreadbore intake on some of their later V8's?    I am not sure
about the fuel pump setup tho....Need to look into that one further.    If
anybody has any ideas, let me know.   Thanks.

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided

REPLY:

Lube,

 Here is a list of qualified individuals that already own a Holly Fuel
injection and can answer most of your questions. There is also a section on
the binder bulletin about it as well.

Bill Thebert
John Hoffstetter
John Ekelmann
John Fleck
Steve Larson ?

Who else has a holly Fuel injection on their IH?

Hey everyone that has one e-mail me and I will make a list to add to my
page I photographed the install of a 2di system the other day and will be
making a special page dedicated to Holly Fuel injsction. This will help
everyone that is thinking of doing a swap or wants to know some more.

Fleckster