Re: Reasonable Prices and my position on it.

> From: Joseph M. Shaw, II <MikeIIDC@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Reasonable Prices and my position on it.
> Date: Sunday, October 25, 1998 3:53 AM

> The digest is to be comletely personal, . . . .

> . . . but there is a web-ring  for businesses

The IHC WebRing is most certainly NOT just "for businesses".  We're closing
in on having 100 member sites as we speak, and the majority are personal.
Most belong to hobbyists who just want to "crow" a little bit about their
projects, pet places, etc.

*Some* belong to businesses (and that's fine), others belong to clubs &
various other non-profit concerns.

Bill Thebert