Deer on the loose

Since I have added a note about my daughters hunting success I've gotten
feedback from all over about how much better the deer are here; in
eastern WA, compaired to other places like Southern Ca, Western, Wa, New
Jersey.  I've spent all my life hunting the same general area and have
always wished I could hunt someplace where the big bucks roam.  I guess
the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.  I will say
we probably have some of the best tasting deer in my area of Wa state.
Most land around here is private land.  I'm sure if someone was mad
enough at the deer around here to chase them over and around the hills I
could help them get permission to hunt in a few places.
Rik DesJardin
RikOFWA@domain.elided
My daughter shot her first deer, I'm proud of her.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]