Wheel well trimming

I did some wheel well trimming on the front side of the rear fenders.  I
made a pattern out of cardboard of the rear half of the fender, flippped
it over so I could make the front side of the wheel well the same as the
rear side.  I used a jig saw, a cutting wheel, and wished I had a sawzall
to cut trough it all.  Once cut, I welded a cap on the opening into the
fender and applied undercoat.  If my brother gets my web site finished it
will have the whole story, he said he would work on it this weekend.
  http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard/scout/
After I did this I put PR78-15 mudders on without any problems but
remember I'm not a flexy rockcrawler, I'm a stump jumper.
Rik DesJardin
RikOFWA@domain.elided
My daughter shot her first deer, I'm proud of her.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]