Re: Wrong Rig Question

Thanks Steve,
Nice page, lots of useful and interesting links, which will be very helpful.
I would also like to thank Matt and Terry (I will put you at  or near the top
of the list  should I decide to sell it) for their pointers, perhaps I will
have time this weekend to explore the net.
Now I have to head up the mountain for my daughters birthday party/sleep
over, 8 or 9 pre-teen age girls in a cabin, think I will sleep outside :-)
Willy