Re: New Member intro...

The Lublin Family wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I am new to the list here.   Allow me to introduce myself.   I am Chris
> Lublin, but people call me "Lube" .   I am 19 years old.   I have two
> International trucks.    I have a 1972 Scout II with a 345 V8 and Automatic
> (Allison?), and Spicer 20 Gear drive T-case.   It runs good, but needs some
> body work on the floors and work on the T-case shift linkage.   My other
> truck is a 1974 200 3/4 ton 4X4.   This truck is in really good shape and
> has only 18,000 actual miles on it.   It runs with a 345 V8 and Chrysler 727
> Automatic, with a a  NP 205 T-case.   I am currently driving this truck and
> it is a project as well.
>
> My experience with IH goes back to the age of 10, besides trucks I have had
> a Farmall "A" Tractor, Super "C" and "H" Tractors along with a couple of old
> Cub Cadets as well.    I learned how to drive on a 1956 S-130 truck.
>
> I am interested in 1969-1975 Trucks and 1972-1980 Scout II.   I would like
> to hear from other owners of these trucks.
>
> I am a freelance automotive writer and anyone who would like to see their
> truck(s) in a magazine, jut let me know and I will see what I can do.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris "Lube" Lublin
> Lapeer, MI.
> Dodge Trucks internet list
> lublin@domain.elided
>
> 1962 Rambler Classic,
> 1971 Plymouth Satellite
> 1972 Scout II
> 1974 200 4X4.

Chris-(and IHer's)-

Welcome to the list!  I was on the Dodge trucks list for about the last
nine or so months, so I am familiar with your work.
Hey other IH guys!  This guy was literally running the Dodge trucks
('62-'69, I think was the original target range) digest from his own
private e-mail address forever!!!  He would receive mail and forward it
to all of us that were on the list!
Anyway, I don't know what he knows about IH, but he seems to be pretty
darn mechanical and knows a ton about Dodge.  I think he'll be a very
valuable asset to the IH digest!

Welcome, Chris!

Michael