Looking for Financable Vehicle

Sorry, Guys-

I would love to get another IH to replace the T'all if necessary, but
student finances will not allow it right now.  If any of you see any
Scouts at a dealer, let me know.  It is usually easier to get financed
through a dealer!  Of course, I know all about the rip-off involved, but
all I can afford to buy outright right now is probably a rusted out VW
or something!  If anyone sees one, let me know-the IH not the VW!

Thanks!

Michael