Bent Frame?

Question #1-

My T'all appears to have a small crease in the frame rail up in the
front on the driver's saide right near the PS box, and the PS stuff is
thrashed.  The radiator has moved back far enough to keep the PS pump
from turning-where the pulley for the belt is, it is now IN the
radiator.  The tweak in the frame is not BAD, but I can see it with my
eyes.
Does this basically render the truck as not worth it to fix?  It is not
pretty to start with, but the engine is strong and the 4wd, etc, were
good.  I need to know what to do soon, as I have to get something ready
to drive on a daily basis.  Is the bent frame going to leave me with
chronic steering/handling probs?  Should I cut my losses and find
something else?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Michael