Yugo door seal myth proven true almost...

Well, I got 2 yugo door seals in perfect shape for $5 each at the junk
yard today I couldn't pass it up!  Took them home and the hook up
Perfect... ONLY ONE PROBLEM they are about a foot and a half too short
for the Scout II.  My old seals had some good sections left I just
integrated them in.

So yes the Yugo seals work, BUT you'll need 3 or plan on using 3 feet of
your old seals.

Ed Kraus 1974 I-6 Scout II, Interior slowly being replaced...