RE: Toys

"DENNIS L. PETTERSON II" <dpetters@domain.elided> writes:

The company was ERTL.They are now AMT/ERTL.They made 4 ScoutII models.
#8021 76 ScoutII,#8023 79 ScoutII,#8024 79 offroad ScoutII,#8030 79SSII.

I have an 8021,and an 8023.I am willing to buy the others if anyone is
selling.I am not above begging either!!!

Hello,

    I purchased #8021 last year on the advice of an avid collector of
diecast. He gave me the phone number for a shop he visits that has
stacks of models from all vintages. If I recall right the cost was $30 +
shipping. I believe the name was investment models or toys in York, PA.
(don't quote me yet till I verify) I can look it up but that will take
some digging. If I run into Mr Diecast I'll ask as he's sure to know.
The model is unopened in original plastic wrap, but UPS gave it their
seal of approval in transit. It has a slight dent in the top of the box
which matched the larger dent in the shipping box. Not enough to damage
anything just enough to make me curse teamsters, again. :)

Matt Palguta

--

Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains
small traces of female hormones. To prove their

No further testing is planned.