Re: Vacation

I just got back from a long weekend in Las Vegas. When I wasn't loosing
all the money I took I was able to rent a car and get out of town. Saw a
nice 71 800 on the way to Hoover dam. The young man driving it seemed
shocked when I told him I collected them, and you could drive for months
here in Michigan and never see one. I was also able to hit a junkyard.
You guys out there have it made! Most vehicles look like all they need
is a coat of paint and they could hit the road. I have never seen so
many nice straight rust free old vehicles, many still in use. After that
is was back to the slots, what a town. If none of you have ever been
there and plan on going, take a watch! there are no clocks to be found.
I never had so much fun loosing money!

Nick